Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 weeks old

Banks is now 6 weeks old. He is getting so big!! He weighs 10 lbs, as of the last appointment. He's doing so much better about sleeping during the night. If only we could get him to go longer than 2.5 to 3 hours between feedings. He is smiling at us now, which is so cute and rewarding!!!

Here are a few pics:








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, seriously that pic of him in the stocking has to be cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love it! oh, and the one of him smiling, so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

How precious! I can't believe how big he is getting--yesterday, when I saw him, I could even see those ole "Addie cheeks" starting to appear. Can't wait to keep him again sometime soon!

Love, Mimi

Kelly H said...

mimi, we can't wait for you to keep him again soon too :)

Anonymous said...

Believe me...as soon as I get 10 minutes with nothing to do, I will be knocking at your door picking little Banks up! I'll bet he is just yearning to be on my changing table gazing out at the sky...sure can't figure that one out, but he SURE does LOVE it!

Love, Mimi

Alise said...

Kelly, he is SOOOOOOOO cute! I agree with Katy on the stocking pic...adorable! Seriously, there are some babies that just are not good looking babies, but Banks is going to be a heartbreaker! =)