Banks went to the dr. today for his 2 month visit. Everything went really well. He is now 12.5 pounds (62nd percentile) and he's 23.75 inches long (75th percentile). He also got 4 shots and only cried for a second, although i wanted to cry seeing those nurses with those 4 HUGE needles. Chuck wouldn't know because he waited outside because it made him sad - WUSS!
Here's a couple of pics. Chuck's nephew sent Banks an Iowa outfit for him to wear during the Iowa vs. Carolina bowl game. Apparently it brought Iowa luck - unfortunately!


2 comments:
Well, that is just too cute--even if he IS in an Iowa outfit! I can't believe I am saying that after spending a week in Tampa with 10,000,000 Iowa fans in all of their yellow and black. Believe me, Iowa needed no luck to win that game--just a pitiful Gamecock football team! (but, as you know, I shouldn't get started on that again-ha!)
We had so much fun with you guys last night celebrating your 32nd!! Banks is sooo cute--I'll send you the pics so you can post some!
Love, Mom
KELLY AND CHUCK,
HE COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE ANY CUTER!!!
LOVE,
GAL
Post a Comment