banks rolled over for the first time today, YEAH!!! he hasn't mastered rolling from his back to his stomach just from the stomach to the back.
here's the video:
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweetie--I just love him!!! I am really enjoying all of the pictures you are putting on your blog--good job! Banks is lucky to have such a great Mommy and Daddy!
Hey Kelly. So happy for you and your son is so cute. I didn't know you had a blog- but now I do and I will check it often! How fun...counting down the days- Amber
4 comments:
What a sweetie--I just love him!!! I am really enjoying all of the pictures you are putting on your blog--good job! Banks is lucky to have such a great Mommy and Daddy!
Love you,
Mom
thanks! glad y'all are nearby. cant for you to see him roll in person, it's really cute :)
YEAH! Way to go Banks! You are such a big boy! We are proud of you!
Hey Kelly. So happy for you and your son is so cute. I didn't know you had a blog- but now I do and I will check it often! How fun...counting down the days- Amber
Post a Comment