Thursday, June 4, 2009

i am going to post again...

as soon as banks takes a nap. now that he knows how to sit up from a laying down position, that's all he wants to do when i put him in his crib. i went in to see what all the fuss was about and he was just sitting up in the corner. i swear it just never gets any easier.

2 comments:

Alise Nettles said...

I know what you mean...Grady stands up and screams and then can't get down. He gets so mad he chews the railings and it looks like a beaver attacked the inside of his crib! looking forward to seeing new pics soon!

The Lempesis Family said...

I'm cracking up because I read this and thought to myself "hmmm, wonder when Britton will start that" and then I literally went upstairs to get her from her nap and there she was sitting there grinning from ear to ear...hahaha:) He's so cute, I love the video of him watching tv, wish Britton sat still like that!