Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Go Gamecocks!!

My mom got Banks a Gamecocks jersey last week for him to wear at home while we watch Carolina football. While we aren't sure who #11 is, nor is Banks a big #11 fan, that's the number that came with the jersey. He sported his new digs during the Carolina/Kentucky game and will most certainly be rooting them on again this weekend against Alabama*.

*On a side note, YES my parents are #1 fans of Carolina and YES they really are driving to Alabama to see the Gamecocks play. And if Alabama is not far enough, they are also making the drive to Arkansas in a few weeks. I guess it's a good thing Carolina doesn't play U.S.C., have mercy!

Go Cocks :)









He's doing "touchdown" in this one

1 comments:

Judy Stanton said...

Well that is just the cutest little Gamecock I have ever seen (well, except for last weekend when we took Addie to the game in her Gamecock attire--I think it is a tie)! I love the last TOUCHDOWN picture--can't wait until he is big enough to take to a Carolina game! And you had a great idea about Southern Cal (can't call them USC-shame on you...we are the REAL USC) I would love to see southern California--we might have to fly to that one, though, but you can bet your bottom dollar that we would be there!!!! GO COCKS!!

Love,
Mom/Mimi