Tuesday, December 15, 2009
"O Christmas Tree" - Farm
Last week we loaded up the car and headed out to the Merry Christmas Tree Farm to cut down a christmas tree. It was the cutest place. It was really cold out but very sunny. When we got there I realized I had forgotten Banks' mittens (not that he would have kept them on) but luckily I remembered his jacket and hat. We brought along his wagon hoping that he would sit in it while we looked for the perfect tree. But he decided he wanted to walk the whole time. He was so cute walking around to all the trees, falling down everytime Chuck tried to take a picture of him. He was a real trooper until he pooped and I had to change his diaper in the car. Here are some pictures of the outing.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
these are FABULOUS photographs. WOW! thanks for sharing.
lanecia
Post a Comment