Monday, June 30, 2008

diaper bag and blanket


For our first wedding anniversary, Chuck got me the cutest diaper bag and receiving blanket.  I didn't even have to tell him to get it for me, he thought of it all on his own.  What a wonderful and thoughtful husband he is :)  I got him a 20 x 30 wedding portrait of us.  I thought that was a fine size until we went to get it framed and we discovered that there's a reason why 20 x 30 isn't your typical portrait size.  After a mat and frame it might be the largest wedding portrait ever made. Even Prince Charles and Princess Diana's portrait wasn't this large. Once we get it back I will take a photo of it. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you have that huge two story foyer--maybe the portrait could fit in there. I think that is the same size as that black & white photo of Nana & Papa's wedding picture that I did for their 50th anniversary--whew--that's quite ginormous! Can't wait to see it.

Love, Mom