



We decided it was time to fire back up the blog. We are 19 weeks 1 day into the pregnancy. We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and we found out we are having a boy (the first picture will show you it's "cash and prizes"!!!!!)
I will start posting more regularly now so that I can keep everyone up to date on the fun stuff like the nursery, how big my belly is, etc. We just wanted you all to know the good news.
5 comments:
Just can't believe that a 19week, 1day old fetus could have the "Kelly foot" with the big space between the big toe and next toe. Still can't figure out where you got that from--nobody on either side of the family that I know of has it--must go WAY back and be a very dominant gene!!! HA!!! I am so excited to finally have a boy in the Stanton fam---I know Granny is kicking up her heels in her grave--she REALLY wanted some boys (only to have 6 granddaughters!) She can finally be at peace!
Love you both (or should I say 3),
Mom (Mimi)
Can't wait to meet my little nephew!! I hope he doesn't like Spot and Stinker, cause Addie isn't going to like sharing those toys :) It was fun praying "Gaga, Chuck, and Baby Boy!" last night...love y'all!
Congrats Kelly & Chuck, what excieting news! Yes.
A wonderful new nephew.
Just talking to my friend Angie yesterday about how many boy were in our familys. My prayers are with you each day, and hope you are feeling well.
Looking forward to see how this little guy grows. What a blessing for all our familys.
Will check back to see what you choose for your nursery also, fun stuff.
With Love & Hugs to you all.
Love Aunt Shirley
AWESOME!!! I JUST SAW THE PICTURES AND HE'S ADORABLE!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
LOVE,
GAL
(GREAT AUNT LINDA)
AHHHH! I am so excited! It's about time y'all get some boy action in that family. Your Dad needs a little Minot! So thrilled things are going well. Love you, do girl!
Buff
Post a Comment