Banks stayed overnight at my parent's house last Friday. He had a ball. It was his first sleepover and night away from us. It was great (although we missed him). My mom said he got up at 5:30 Saturday morning and this is how is outfit looked when she picked him up out of the crib (how on earth did he get his legs and arms out)?
This is how Banks loves to start off his crawling. NICE!! He also pulled himself up to a standing position with the help of the couch.
4
comments:
Tricia
said...
That picture of him with his pj's messed up is hilarious! I would have laughed so hard if I found him like that!
4 comments:
That picture of him with his pj's messed up is hilarious! I would have laughed so hard if I found him like that!
WOW! Go Banks! Now, he will just get faster and faster! Also, how hilarious is that first picture! So funny that he can take his clothes off!
That picture of Banks with his outfit messed up is way too cute!!!
First spend the night.... you guys will always remember that night.
love the gamecock hat!
ashley stanton dragon
Post a Comment