
Banks had his 4 month check-up yesterday. He was so brave. He had to get 4 shots in his legs and drink some concoction. Oh, and I must give a shout out to Chuck. He was super brave too and stayed in the room this time while the shots were administered (in my sarcastic tone, of course)!!
Banks weighed in at 15 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. Of course Chuck was concerned about the percentiles and always loves it when he's high in that domain. I'm like uh, no, i don't want him to be HUGE. Carrying him around is already giving me back pain! MEN - they just don't get it. Does everything have to be a competition, even with baby percentiles?
I have added some photos that we took this past weekend. Yes, that's spit-up on his shirt but he was being so cute for the camera. I didn't want to mess up his mojo.


(Chuck was in the above picture, but he made me crop him out because he didn't like how he looked - he's not vain at all!)



1 comments:
How precious! I just can't figure out how Banks can go from looking like a miniature Chuck in one picture, and then look so cute--oh, sorry, I mean just like you in the next picture! (just kidding, of course, Chuck!) He is growing up so fast! What a sweetie....
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment