Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i wear my sunglasses at night

i just wanted to show y'all banks' new hat and sunglasses. i liked the clemson tigers hat but i knew mimi and g-daddy would have none of that soooo, we went with the gamecocks. the weather has been so nice lately that we have been trying to take banks out in the jog stroller as often as we can. everytime we take him out the sun is always in his face. so we decided to get him a hat and some sunglasses. i'll let you know if it works!!!!







he's ready for the summer now :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so precious--I LOVE the hat--thanks for thinking of us! HA! I'll be curious to see how he does with the sunglasses--he could have used them the other day when I tried to take him for a walk. No matter which direction we went, the sun was in his eyes!

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT CHOICE, KELLY!! AS ALWAYS, HE'S QUITE A "LOOKER"!
LOVE,
GAL

Anonymous said...

gotta be the cutest baby boy ever.