
Banks went on his first playdate Saturday. My friend and I took the boys to Falls Park in Downtown Greenville. It was like 75˚ outside and we had on jeans - real smart. But we can't fit into any other clothes so we had no choice (guess i better get working out before spring hits). First we forgot sunscreen, so we had to stop on the way. Then we had to parallel park, which was a nightmare because we ended up doing about a "30 point parallel parking job". After about 10 mins of trying to get BOTH the jog strollers out of the car, both boys out of the car, into
the strollers and put on the sunscreen, we were on our way and sweating profusely. Then we had to make our way to the park with the entire City of Greenville that had the same idea. Instead of taking the elevator, which had a line of about 25 strollers, we decided to take the path that led down to the grass. We found a shady area, and it was after we got everything out and the blankets down that we discovered we were on a slope but thought oh well!!!! The boys played for a while (which was so cute to see) and then we headed back to the car. Once the boys got in the car, they fell fast asleep. I got home and took Banks out of his carrier only to notice that I didn't strap him in after we left the park!!!!!! Since this is how the day was going, I called Tanya to tell her and laugh about it only for her to tell me that we left my base to the car seat in her car!
We couldn't believe how crazy we were! I mean you would have thought we had never left the house with the babies before. I am sure next time will be a breeze :) Here are some pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment