Thursday, March 12, 2009








I just had to take this photo. Banks was in his stationary jumpy thingy just going to town and all of the sudden I didn't hear anything. I walked into the room and this is how I found him.



Poor little thing with his head resting on that hard piece of plastic, guess he was tired. He's never actually fallen asleep in anything other than his swing, crib or car seat. I was glad to see that he can sleep just about anywhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss him all over, except for the fact that I have a sore throat right now--of course, due to the fact that the kids at my schools all have strep throat and the flu! Great!

I have been double dosing on the Zicam and the Airborne, so I hope to be good to go soon! Oh, the perils of working with preschoolers!

Love you guys,
Mom/Mimi